Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Blood in a Rush!

"Oh! So you come hon,Please sit down"
"Relaxes your self, don't be so nervous"
"wanna drink?a cup of tea?"
"I guarantee Its sugar free"
"Come next to me, lets watch TV"

But all i want is...

Just making out
But please dont get too fast
We can make it hard
The blood is in a rush

Till come the morning sun.
I'll still lay in your arm.
Having breakfast with your mom.
While its still dawn.

But all i wanna do is just stay in bed.
Lay my head besides your head.
And i'm staring at your eyes.
Like saying:

Let's make out
But please dont get too fast
We can make it hard
The blood is in a rush

I want you
You want me
Wrap your hands around me

I want u
You want me
Let's do it again!




Blood in a Rush
Lyrics: Yudhi Arfani & Me
Music: Yudhi Arfani
will be available on the upcoming Everybody Loves Irene's 2nd album

No comments: